(SILVER MEMBER) Importing team fail

Nkfree

Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:06 pm

Hello, first of all thanks for the opportunity to have such a complete option file for use.

To my problem. I deleted whole "save" folder. Applied "live update" and imported sucessfully "competition". While importing "team" it popped up with a message saying "loading failed" or "import failed" or something like that. Do I Have to try importing teams all over again or do you suggest any smarter solution?

Question: Why don't you have a version of option file that is already imported, so I would only extract the files in save folder and it would work right away without the need to undergo importing process? I know the file would be much bigger, like 1,5 GB but I don't care, I would still download it. InMortal option file works like that and for me it's much more acceptable way of applying it without any errors coming with import process.

I tried both classic option file v2 and also the one specifically for pc. No success.

Nkfree

Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:11 pm

Apparently I have not paid enough attention to the instructions. For anyone who stumbled across this same error, follow this official video-guide step-by-step. https://youtu.be/TQWVJlCl1p0

• Information