PES 2018 - Changes We Expect

segs2k

Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:09 am

I am very interested in what Konami hopes to land this September. I recko the race between FIFA and PES is getting to the wire, hence masterclass, cutting hedge n last gasp deta would deliver the wins.

As for me, major areas of concern are ;
1. Commentary - After 2 editions, Peter Drury and Jim Beglin sound like a broken record. Very drab, flat and pedestrian.

2. Internet Dependency - It looks pretty much like it gets harder by the day to play PES without been connected. I feel the live update option should be the player's prerogative and also as the OFs get scattered if not online. Internet isn't readily available to everyone around the world.

3. Online Play - To be fair to Konami, it's gotten way better on PES 17. However, game cheats still haven't been totally cornered.

4. Konami League - Our feedback was worked on as they open the roundrobin number limit of players. However, not everyone has the time to play home and away. Please open it to be either way.

Bibby
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:39 pm

The race between PES and Fifa will always be around. The gap between them however is in each others hands. Fifa now for the last 10 or so years have had it their way, PES have made strides to close the gap but soon as they get something going they seem to make a mess of it.

GormoGFC
Youth Prospect
Youth Prospect

Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:53 pm

The boring commentary really pisses me off now.
I liked being able to add crowd chants as mp3 files but would prefer more kits if had to choose.
An overhaul of injuries is also required. I have yet to have a player injured in any mode. Players have received treatment but always come back on. A good balance of injuries would make it more realistic
It all goes back to the old argument about referees who have never played at this level ....

Spacebert
Youth Prospect
Youth Prospect

Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:09 pm

Easy. 2vs2 online. How could that be taken out in the first place? I'd pay for it. Or even play MyClub, if it were the only mode to support that mode (I hate MyClub).

Bibby
Site Admin
Site Admin

Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:01 am

GormoGFC wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:53 pm
The boring commentary really pisses me off now.
I liked being able to add crowd chants as mp3 files but would prefer more kits if had to choose.
An overhaul of injuries is also required. I have yet to have a player injured in any mode. Players have received treatment but always come back on. A good balance of injuries would make it more realistic
Injuries is a must, i have had players get rinsed and the defender get sent off but the player just gets up and carries on... be so much more realistic if they was out for a few games and then you have to use your sub striker or even better bring a reserve up.

you never know, he could be a gem ;)

daveofduncan
Youth Prospect
Youth Prospect

Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:27 pm

Refs are still way too lenient in the beta it seems. I layed out two guys in succession and he waved play on in both occasions. Not to mention scripted tackles that take your player out in different areas of the pitch, never called. That needs to change.

• Information