Any Tips?

iChazGaming
Youth Prospect
Youth Prospect

Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:00 pm

Hey there everyone at PES Universe!

I have played PES in the past for a few years (in 2011 till around 2014) however I stopped as I lost interest for football games. But, I was wondering if you guys had any tips? I have been playing PES 2017 since it's release and I have been really enjoying myClub but I am absolutely terrible at online matches! I can win games but I am loosing way too much. I have players such as: Messi, Reus, Morata, Ozil, Pique, Chiellini. I also have three managers right now including Barota, R.Mol and Aramburu. They all have similar formations (433). My team spirit is generally always 99 or in the high 90s.

I was just wondering if anyone had any tips on how I can improve how I play PES 17. I need general gameplay tips. I have had a look around YouTube but I currently can't find many videos.

Thanks for reading!

Bibby
Site Admin
Site Admin

Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:02 pm

iChazGaming wrote:

I have played PES in the past for a few years (in 2011 till around 2014) however I stopped as I lost interest for football games. But, I was wondering if you guys had any tips? I have been playing PES 2017 since it's release and I have been really enjoying myClub but I am absolutely terrible at online matches! I can win games but I am loosing way too much. I have players such as: Messi, Reus, Morata, Ozil, Pique, Chiellini. I also have three managers right now including Barota, R.Mol and Aramburu. They all have similar formations (433). My team spirit is generally always 99 or in the high 90s.

I was just wondering if anyone had any tips on how I can improve how I play PES 17. I need general gameplay tips. I have had a look around YouTube but I currently can't find many videos.

Thanks for reading!
alright pal, hope you had a nice easter!

I am similar to your, or well i was. I noticed that me playing with stacked teams and playing with black balls was hindering myself playing as, as soon as i broke into that 5 star team threshold the teams i would come up against had more black balls, had better team strengh, better managers and generally better players.

After that i broke my team down into section and looked at what my players brought into the team and how i could use what i had in the cliub to my advantage. Now i play with a 3*/4* team of players that suit the way i play with a manager that compliments my style. i am winning maybe 3 out of 5 games and even when i lose its not by alot, maybe one or two goals.

My tip is to look at the postion your trying to fill and make sure that your players compliment each other.

iChazGaming
Youth Prospect
Youth Prospect

Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:09 am

Bibby wrote:
iChazGaming wrote:

Thanks for reading!

I am similar to your, or well i was. I noticed that me playing with stacked teams and playing with black balls was hindering myself playing as, as soon as i broke into that 5 star team threshold the teams i would come up against had more black balls, had better team strengh, better managers and generally better players.

After that i broke my team down into section and looked at what my players brought into the team and how i could use what i had in the cliub to my advantage. Now i play with a 3*/4* team of players that suit the way i play with a manager that compliments my style. i am winning maybe 3 out of 5 games and even when i lose its not by alot, maybe one or two goals.

My tip is to look at the postion your trying to fill and make sure that your players compliment each other.

Thanks for the tips man! Any managers that you would recommend at this point?

Bibby
Site Admin
Site Admin

Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:28 pm

iChazGaming wrote:
Bibby wrote:
iChazGaming wrote:

Thanks for reading!

That all depends on how you play.

Do you use the wings?
Do you play narrow?
Do you play on the counter?
Do you want to dictate the tempo?

Always play to your strenghs and eventually you will iron out the weeknesses

iChazGaming
Youth Prospect
Youth Prospect

Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:48 pm

Bibby wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:28 pm
iChazGaming wrote:
Bibby wrote:

That all depends on how you play.

Do you use the wings?
Do you play narrow?
Do you play on the counter?
Do you want to dictate the tempo?

Always play to your strenghs and eventually you will iron out the weeknesses
Decided to try out a 4* and a 3* team tonight. Had a few games and I'm definitely scoring more goals however, I seem to have a problem just generally passing the ball. I've always had this issue, I'm quite bad and rush it sometimes. It seems the ball goes to someone I didn't want it to go to at all at some points. I guess I just need to play the game more, improve the way I'm playing, find my strengths and more importantly my weaknesses.

Bonoplayer
Youth Prospect
Youth Prospect

Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:26 pm

Decided to try out a 4* and a 3* team tonight. Had a few games and I'm definitely scoring more goals however, I seem to have a problem just generally passing the ball. I've always had this issue, I'm quite bad and rush it sometimes. It seems the ball goes to someone I didn't want it to go to at all at some points. I guess I just need to play the game more, improve the way I'm playing, find my strengths and more importantly my weaknesses.
Hello mate, let me share this video with you. Hope it helps.
Cheers!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQe2UJQKwXI&t=527s
In my teams, the goalie is the first attacker, and the striker the first defender.
-Johan Cruyff

iChazGaming
Youth Prospect
Youth Prospect

Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:36 pm

Bonoplayer wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:26 pm
Hello mate, let me share this video with you. Hope it helps.
Cheers!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQe2UJQKwXI&t=527s
Thanks! I will check it out :)

Bonoplayer
Youth Prospect
Youth Prospect

Sun May 07, 2017 6:34 pm

You are welcome mate!
In my teams, the goalie is the first attacker, and the striker the first defender.
-Johan Cruyff

• Information