myClub 2018 Wishlist

TheMidniteKid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:57 am

Yo lads, I did a vid here explaining the key changes I would like to see implemented in PES2018 and while some of them are just too out there to be viable, I would love to know what you all would like to see in PES 2018 myClub?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwqMpYZUkYM&t=25s

Exceleron
Youth Prospect
Youth Prospect

Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:58 pm

What about a section for wish lists for the next PES in general..?

Bibby
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:33 am

Exceleron wrote:
Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:58 pm
What about a section for wish lists for the next PES in general..?
you can use this mate viewtopic.php?f=14&t=91

ZooWap-1dm

Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:20 pm

How about some silver and bronze only tournaments. Auction house where you can actually sell players/scouts you don't need and more than 1 online cup

Bonoplayer
Youth Prospect
Youth Prospect

Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:31 am

How about if PES gets rid of scripting for good?
In my teams, the goalie is the first attacker, and the striker the first defender.
-Johan Cruyff

Bibby
Site Admin
Site Admin

Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:34 am

Bonoplayer wrote:
I dont think scripting is intentionally put in the game, i think the game is programmed to play to the score you have gained, however i think the code conflicts within the game and therefore develops scripting.

I dont i have ever played a football game where this hasnt happened, it wont certainly be the last either.

Bonoplayer
Youth Prospect
Youth Prospect

Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:29 pm

Bibby wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:34 am
Bonoplayer wrote:
I dont think scripting is intentionally put in the game, i think the game is programmed to play to the score you have gained, however i think the code conflicts within the game and therefore develops scripting.

I dont i have ever played a football game where this hasnt happened, it wont certainly be the last either.
Sorry mate (no disrespect) but, if the game is programmed to play to the score I have gained... Doesn't make that being intentional?

I do understand that scripting "needs" to be in the game if we are talking about offline mode. In order to make the game more challenging, the game itself has to become harder to beat. I don't agree the way is made but, I do understand in offline has to be there.

But online mode it's a whole different deal. It's gamer vs gamer, therefore the more skillful or tactically knowing gamer shoud have better chance to win, and not lose or been victimized with "funny stuff" by a verdict the game does based on the score obtained at the moment. Right?
Cheers!
In my teams, the goalie is the first attacker, and the striker the first defender.
-Johan Cruyff

TheMidniteKid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:21 pm

Scripting needs to be a core part of the game in order to balance and control certain aspects and I think it's a fine tune that's needed rather than a complete abolishment.

Just to argue the Case in point, if there was zero scripting, some games would have zero corners or fouls, others would be mental frustrating because there would be no flow to games. I'm being dramatic and of course taking about engine scripting which is why I think a fine tune would be perfect. Similar to forza or gta in effect, nothing is truly random but 9/10 if you skilfully input the controls and master tight bends etc, then you will improve but there's always that one time

Bonoplayer
Youth Prospect
Youth Prospect

Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:41 pm

Thanks for your reply mate!

I agree that programmed phases are the core of any videogame. They need to be there in order to make the game "alive". What I don't agree is the existance of it based on the concept of "bringing balance". I think balance should be provided by the gamers and not the game itself.
I consider that more like 'cheating or fraud'.

But, it is just my opinion mate.

Cheers!
-Johan Cruyff

TheMidniteKid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:11 pm

Good points yeah, at certain times it's too much and way too noticeable

• Information