Error message importing teams

Any questions about option files, this is the place to ask.
ColHLanda
Youth Prospect
Youth Prospect

Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:07 am

Hello guys I am getting an error message while importing the teams. The only teams I got are Premier League and a few from the Skybet Championship. Please help.

BeardedHarry

Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:34 pm

I got the Same Problem...
Only the Complete Premier League and Aston Villa + Burmingham from the Second League will load.
The Competitions and the Pictures will loading too, not all but the most of them.

Please help us with the Teams ;)

Greetings from Germany

rschech13

Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:34 pm

I am getting an error every time I try to import anything. My USB is properly formatted and I do everything the same way it's always been done, yet I cannot get it to import! Very frustrating!

ColHLanda
Youth Prospect
Youth Prospect

Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:36 pm

BeardedHarry wrote:
Only the Complete Premier League and Aston Villa + Burmingham from the Second League will load.
The Competitions and the Pictures will loading too, not all but the most of them.

Greetings from Germany
Yeah, mate that is exactly the same thing with me. I got premier league and 2 teams by Skybet. None of the other teams are getting imported. I got competitions and pictures the only competition that failed was African Competition . I got the game on Steam. What platform do you have it on?

ColHLanda
Youth Prospect
Youth Prospect

Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:38 pm

rschech13 wrote:
Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:34 pm
I am getting an error every time I try to import anything. My USB is properly formatted and I do everything the same way it's always been done, yet I cannot get it to import! Very frustrating!
I feel you mate. It is very frustrating. Is there any chance that you downloaded the files on a Mac? because I remember people had trouble importing the files on PS4 in PES 2018 if they downloaded the files on a Mac and the moved the files to a usb

ColHLanda
Youth Prospect
Youth Prospect

Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:43 pm

BeardedHarry wrote:

Greetings from Germany
OK mate. I think I got the fix. When you go to https://www.pesuniverse.com/pes-2019-go ... ion-files/ you see there are 2 versions of the Option File. Make sure you download the right file. The 294 MB file is for PS4 and the 260 MB file is for PC.

I have the game on PC and was trying to import files from the PS4 version of the option file. When I tried to import files from the PC version I was able to get most of the teams except the ones mentioned below:

Skybet

Stokes City

La Liga

Alaves
Levante

Serie A

Chievo
Fiorentina
Parma
SPAL
Napoli
Torino

Other Europeon

Bayern Munich

UEFA

Austria
Denmark
Greece

South America

Bolivia
Colombia
Ecuador
Uruguay

I would recommend to delete the PES 2019 folder in 'My Document's' before you import the files

Once you import the team, apply the live update and you will have latest squads
Last edited by ColHLanda on Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MvPeterson2828
Youth Prospect
Youth Prospect

Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:51 pm

Hello, I am having issues getting the option File 1 to work for me. I keep getting the error 'Failed to import Blackburn Rovers to Lancashire Blue." This isn't letting me import the Option File at all and in competition, I can't import the African Cup without getting a similar issue. Can someone help?? I am on PC. I have done exactly everything on tutorials, except without a USB since I don't need it. I don't understand what I am doing wrong. :/ I tried to delete manager images and Stadium images and still giving me issues. Anyone got any ideas??

ColHLanda
Youth Prospect
Youth Prospect

Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:18 pm

MvPeterson2828 wrote:
Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:51 pm
Hello, I am having issues getting the option File 1 to work for me. I keep getting the error 'Failed to import Blackburn Rovers to Lancashire Blue." This isn't letting me import the Option File at all and in competition, I can't import the African Cup without getting a similar issue. Can someone help?? I am on PC. I have done exactly everything on tutorials, except without a USB since I don't need it. I don't understand what I am doing wrong. :/ I tried to delete manager images and Stadium images and still giving me issues. Anyone got any ideas??
Make sure you are downloading the 260 MB file from here https://www.pesuniverse.com/pes-2019-go ... ion-files/ The 294 MB file is for PS4. Once you have downloaded it, delete the PES 2019 folder from 'My Documents' and then start the game and try importing the files following the steps here https://www.pesuniverse.com/faq-and-legal/

I was having the same issue as your's because I was trying to import from the PS4 option file. When I tried to import using the PC option file I was able to get most of the teams except the ones mentioned below:

Skybet

Stokes City

La Liga

Alaves
Levante

Serie A

Chievo
Fiorentina
Parma
SPAL
Napoli
Torino

Other Europeon

Bayern Munich

UEFA

Austria
Denmark
Greece

South America

Bolivia
Colombia
Ecuador
Uruguay

Once you are done importing the files. apply the live update and you should have teams with latest transfers. Hope this solved your issue

ajolote cabral

Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:54 pm

Hola amigos, ya descargué la v2 para ps4 pero a la hora de descomprimir el archivo me sale un mensaje de error y las carpetas están vacías, nunca antes me había pasado, que puedo hacer??

• Information