PES 2019 - Scottish Championship

Any questions about option files, this is the place to ask.
seanelderbrant

Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:41 pm

Hi there,

With the SPFL Ladbrokes Premiership now fully licensed in game I'm wondering if there would be any scope to introduce the Scottish Championship as part of a future option file for the new game?

I have been playing FIFA for a long time but I'm giving PES a go now that the Scottish top flight is fully licensed in the game.

One of the main gripes that I, and a lot of fellow Scottish football fans have had with FIFA is the omission of the Scottish Championship.

While the league doesn't have the same draw of the Premiership with Celtic, Rangers, Hearts, Hibs etc. the actual standard and quality of the league isn't too far off that of our top division.

I'm just wondering if there are any Scottish content creators who would be willing to give this a go because I know it would be massively popular over here and encourage a lot more people to buy into the game!

If anyone could let me know if this would be possible or not that would be great!

Cheers!

jello2

Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:34 am

Yes please I would love this. I also mentioned in another post that it looks as thought Rangers and Celtic team list and strips are last years. And even tho they are partnership clubs the sponsors are not on the strips due sports betting companies I assume?

TheMoneyShot76

Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:39 am

Small "bump" for this.
Alot of scottish pes players are desperate for this inclusion to enhance our master league experience.
Thanks.

hotwhiskey
Youth Prospect
Youth Prospect

Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:43 am

I would love this to and get to play with my favourite scottish team Dundee UTD who are unfortunately in the championship .

peteaufc

Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:28 pm

Agree with this call 100% - Scottish Championship inclusion would be amazing - especially super Ayr United! :)

• Information