PES19 Option Files (PS4) Beginner Questions!

Any questions about option files, this is the place to ask.
mac2

Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:39 pm

Just tried to use some PES option files for the first time with some mixed results (trying to find the best combination and the best ones - including considering paying for the Silver PES Universe) and have some questions -

firstly I tried to install the main "pes-patch" option file from their main website (note I just used the import team function nothing else) - seemed to install ok but not so happy with the way some of the players look......so just installed 2 option files from the PES world site (premier league and Spanish league) over the top - these are looking much Frillypinkr but just wondering......

1)How do I roll back all these option files to the basic ones you got with the game? - should I really be installing option files over the top of each other and will this create any kind of issue?

2)Notice since installing the option files (I though the pes-patch one was just teams and players as I just imported teams?) seem to have been some extra stadiums added and now when I select old Trafford for example it seem to get name plates for a "new soone" stadium inside the ground! and looks nothing like old trafford- how do I correct this?

3)Also which is the better PES World or Universe? - and why (do they both have stadiums for example?)

• Information