PES MotD - Legends Series, Kits and Teams

Alister_PESUni

Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:23 pm

Great things happen when people come together, that was one of the big goals we had. We are all pes fans especially of classic content, when we put our ideas together we see great results and a great community. Its been great working with everyone involved, learned so much about different things pes and no pes related. Great to have you on board also!!

Donatoson wrote:
Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:36 pm
PESMotD you are also a "legend" video creater mate.

Also a big time Legends addict since V1. Which changed my life, haha

Helped out on V2 creating Deportivo La Coruña and have collabotrated with PESMotD on a couple of teams. Now I've caught the editing bug I can't stop.

Will also be posting links to my created squads so expect the likes of Wimbledon,Sheffield Wednesday, Middlesbrough and some Spanish teams to be dropping in the upcoming days.

This year have definitely been my greatest Pes year since the ps2 days and that's down to all you guys out there who spend hours or your time to make the game so enjoyable for so many.

When Facebuilders/Kitmakers/videocreaters/streamers etc all combine magic happens and that magic is what makes the PES community the greatest.

Regards
Donatoson

PESMotD
Youth Prospect
Youth Prospect

Fri May 05, 2017 11:49 am

Thanks Ali, legends all the way!

PESMotD
Youth Prospect
Youth Prospect

Fri May 05, 2017 11:50 am

I've updated the kit list, the team list and added my latest series "Euro Legends"

PESMotD
Youth Prospect
Youth Prospect

Wed May 17, 2017 8:16 am

Updated kit list, team list and added World Cup Legends #2

farhantotti
Youth Prospect
Youth Prospect

Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:34 pm

Thanks for putting in so much time with the Legends series. I love it!

Any chance for a Legends Roma team? As you can guess from my handle, I love Roma to bits. :D

Thanks!

MrSulu

Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:57 pm

Hi, outstanding work on these legends teams.

I was wondering, what happens when the legend players retire in the master league? Will they respawn as youths like normal players or cease to exist?

• Information