PES 2018 legends OF disappointment

Emadsoliman

Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:10 pm

Hi

I was a big fan of the PES universe since last year when you started especially the legend file because i'm old & second it was amazing & chance to showcase the legends to my young son

this year i was waiting for it to be launched & finally downloaded it on Monday

however *and please take this with a pinch of salt i know the long hours it take to make each team - god bless you * it feels like a rushed up version w
bare in mind i'm comparing it to last year... so when Toldo is from Ivory coast & Stephan Schwarz is from Egypt & Jankovic Cameroon (Maybe this happened because i didn't install the CAF teams ? if someone can advise on that )and in the national teams or Mark Hateley is 5 cm shorter than in real life or young Fabio Cannavaro doesn't look anything like the real thing there is just a strange feel to it
As an old Madrid fan i find it very strange that the Madrid team of 88-93 who was second best to the Cruyff dream team and in terrible shape for 3 of those year is there while the 5 times CL winners from 55 to 60 is omitted instead of having many identical players for the 2 RM teams of 84 -88 & 88-93 we could have just made one team from 85 to 90

while we have teams like Ascoli , Como , Foggia & Caglari instead of Valencia , Super Depor , Santos, Flamengo & the rest of last year amazing OF

Last year the accuracy of the faces , stats was a top job
this year it feels like different editors were working on it

thank you for reading & please don't get offended it's just observation not an attack .. i do know how long it takes

• Information