The perfect master league experience

The latest news and information on how to apply our PES Universe Option File for PES 2017 on PS4
DelBoySmiffy

Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:49 pm

I'm looking to get the perfect master league experience out of this game so what option file should i download and what teams? Basically want it to feel completely real so you get decent teams in the champions league and correct amounts per country, is this even possible?

Bibby
Site Admin
Site Admin

Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:26 am

That is entirly your decision mate, we have option files for every league so the perfect option file can be made but its up to you what teams you want included in your game.

Spacebert
Youth Prospect
Youth Prospect

Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:01 pm

I'd recommend to pick the team of your choice and place it in the league you feel comfortable to compete in. It's very rewarding to start 2nd devision with a "not so good" team, but a couple of young prospects. Maybe even built that team in the editor. Note that the gameplay and success tactics change a lot depending on how developed your players are. With 70+, your style is different to 80+ and to 90+. So I'd start with a 70+ team, otherwise you'd be missing out.

In my case the real challenge and reward doesn't really come from realistic opponents (except maybe big matches in Champions League). The stuff I find appealing is trying to build a balanced team around 2-3 winning tactics (e.g. Barca style + Munich style) and the stat increases of my favorite players. But that's me...

Bibby
Site Admin
Site Admin

Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:08 pm

Spacebert wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:01 pm
I'd recommend to pick the team of your choice and place it in the league you feel comfortable to compete in. It's very rewarding to start 2nd devision with a "not so good" team, but a couple of young prospects. Maybe even built that team in the editor. Note that the gameplay and success tactics change a lot depending on how developed your players are. With 70+, your style is different to 80+ and to 90+. So I'd start with a 70+ team, otherwise you'd be missing out.

In my case the real challenge and reward doesn't really come from realistic opponents (except maybe big matches in Champions League). The stuff I find appealing is trying to build a balanced team around 2-3 winning tactics (e.g. Barca style + Munich style) and the stat increases of my favorite players. But that's me...
Bang on the money

• Information