Difference and compatibility

The latest news and information on how to apply our PES Universe Legends Option File for PES 2017 on PS4
DaniSDStar
Youth Prospect
Youth Prospect

Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:51 am

Hey guys!

I'm very interested in the classic legends option file. But I've two short questions.

1.) Is the Legends OF compatible with the ps4 Option file v4? Or do i have to decide? For example: Is it possible to import the classic Teams instead of the Liga mx or the jleague?
2.) What's the difference between v1 and v2?

Thank you an Keep on editing :P

Bibby
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:37 pm

DaniSDStar wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:51 am
Hey guys!

I'm very interested in the classic legends option file. But I've two short questions.

1.) Is the Legends OF compatible with the ps4 Option file v4? Or do i have to decide? For example: Is it possible to import the classic Teams instead of the Liga mx or the jleague?
2.) What's the difference between v1 and v2?

Thank you an Keep on editing :P
Afternoon mate,

The difference between 1 and 2 is a new set of 20 teams so in total we should have 40 available.

You can use this in conjunction with our current V4 option file, just be aware though that the fake leagues like the PLA and PLS will contain bundesliga and any other league of your choice.

to get round this dont auto upload the V4 option file just select the leagues like premier league and la liga manually select the teams you want to import the BINS too and then do the same for the classic files, this way your in control of what gets put where and build your own option file.

Let me know if this makes sense :D :evil: :evil:

DaniSDStar
Youth Prospect
Youth Prospect

Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:31 pm

Alright, thank you for your help. Maybe I'll try it tonight but I'm not sure if it will work correctly...

DaniSDStar
Youth Prospect
Youth Prospect

Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:58 am

What a fantastic file! Great work! I really love it! Especially the possibility to play a Master League with all the legends!!!!

Until now I've imported the legends option file + all the national Teams, premier league, Championship, la Liga 1 + 2 and the "other european Teams" from the V4 file. I still haven't any issues :)

Bibby
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sun May 07, 2017 3:39 pm

DaniSDStar wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:58 am
What a fantastic file! Great work! I really love it! Especially the possibility to play a Master League with all the legends!!!!

Until now I've imported the legends option file + all the national Teams, premier league, Championship, la Liga 1 + 2 and the "other european Teams" from the V4 file. I still haven't any issues :)
What a man! Thanks for letting us know mate and glad you are enjoying the experience!!

CLANK

Tue May 23, 2017 12:04 am

Hi guys! Great Work.

I will try this V5 option file: V5 Option 4 – (LQ Classic National Legends + full option 2)

Could you clarify this to me please?

1) LQ Classic National Legends - low quality kits???

2) full option 2 - J-league???

DaniSDStar
Youth Prospect
Youth Prospect

Tue May 23, 2017 9:14 am

CLANK wrote:
Tue May 23, 2017 12:04 am
Hi guys! Great Work.

I will try this V5 option file: V5 Option 4 – (LQ Classic National Legends + full option 2)

Could you clarify this to me please?

1) LQ Classic National Legends - low quality kits???

2) full option 2 - J-league???
You're right, man. I have already installed this Version too and it works. The only problem is that you have a few duplicate players. For example: First Ronaldo plays at the world class team, second Ronaldo plays at classic brasil... If you don't mind, that's the ultimate option file for you and if you wanna play a Master League, turn off the classic Players ;)

• Information