Website *Updates*

Keep in the loop with all the up and coming updates to pesuniverse.com
TheTrueBrits
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mon May 08, 2017 7:33 pm

To keep everyone in the loop of what is planned and happening in the world of PES Universe, I have decided to create a separate section for ease of access.
We will continue to update this over time as more and more content is updated/changed etc.

If you have any questions specific to PESUniverse.com then please feel free to create a new thread here.

Current Status:

Custom Kit Creator (Offline) = The kit creator is getting a make over! Create kits in minutes with our new robust kit creator launching soon!

Kit Marketplace = The marketplace will be completely overhauled for ease of access. We are working on a simplistic look and feel that will make downloading kits a breeze.

Memberships: The current membership will expire as follows:
- September 2016 - February 2017 -> Expires 25th July 2017.
- March 2017 - Present -> Expires December 1st 2017

Support System = Exclusive to Gold members we have a brand new support system ready to launch. This should make answering all those important questions that much easier.

Kit Overload = We will be adding hundreds of kits to download over the coming months for all members. Stay tuned for a host of new content :D

tjhucker

Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:07 am

Please help me. I am trying to register to the site. I got a link in email when i click it for my password it says host may of disabled mail.

I only want to join the site to register a gold membership for pes however im having issues with it.

• Information