Option File - Error for Master League co-op

The latest news and information on how to apply our PES Universe Option File for PES 2018 on PS4
christm

Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:28 am

Hi

As usual in every version I play a 2 player ML (not online - both sitting in front of the same ps4). However this time we're getting loads of messages when the 2nd player tries to come into the game. 'One of more users with a Sony Entertainment Network account has restrictions on viewing user-generated media' is the error we're getting - any idea how to resolve?

Thanks

Martin

KEVK1981
Youth Prospect
Youth Prospect

Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:22 pm

Everyone gets this error and it's Sony setting that means you cannot access edited data unless signed in to Playstation Network.

If playing with a 2nd controller, then you need to sign in to a 2nd Playstation Network account with that controller when you hit the Playstation button on it to login.

I'm not sure how easy it is to create a 2nd Playstation Network account on the same Playstation, but you can give it a try.

I use a mate's login details to get round it which I think most people do.

christm

Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:19 pm

Cheers for that - yeah we tried that and then some places online said to make it a 'child' account and give it access via family management but nothing is working at the moment.

Anyone got any foolproof instructions?

Martin

• Information