Purchased A Option File Have I Been Scammed?

The latest news and information on how to apply our PES Universe Option File for PES 2018 on PS4
agraled

Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:45 am

Hey guys,

I bought an option file from this site https://pes2018kits.wixsite.com/pes2018optionfile < thinking it was the pes universe one. He's been replying off this PES Universe <[email protected]> email address stating the file would be with me today but I have had nothing? is the option file out yet?

Is this actually a legit one that is pes universe or have I been scammed and need to start doing the steps get my money back?

If so could someone link me to where I can buy this years membership from.

HACKSONMEISTER

Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:37 am

Same issue here pls clear this up

UrBnZilla

Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:32 pm

I made an account on here and bought the silver membership. I sent them messages on twitter, email and facebook but no reply, then I tried to log in on the website and supposedly my account wasn't registered! Wasted £5 and received nothing for it, anyone had the same problem?

Flintboy22

Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:13 pm

I did the same on Friday night.
According to my account settings on here there is no record of my purchase as yet.
My paypal account does however show the transaction.
I was going to wait a couple of days due the guys being busy sending out the emails to the buyers but reading this thread worries me a bit.
It was only a fiver I know but I still would like what i've paid for or have I been duped.

• Information