Option File issue

The latest news and information on how to apply our PES Universe Option File for PES 2018 on PS4
StanRoofner
Youth Prospect
Youth Prospect

Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:45 pm

I noticed that there are some faces from last year that are completely missing at this point which is a little disappointing, but certainly not your fault. Anyways as I browsing through the Bundesliga I noticed that Kingsley Coman is a white guy. Not sure if you guys update that or if it is Konami as I remember him having a face last year.

Thanks! Great work guys!

StanRoofner
Youth Prospect
Youth Prospect

Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:32 pm

I thought I followed the directions exactly. Looking over them I am sure.

However, after doing the Import for the teams, all of the transfers are undone that occur once doing the apply live update. The only thing I noticed was that last year we only selected the ' Apply player and squad data' for the Bundesliga since you guys were building from the ground up, but this year I am not seeing any distinction in the directions. Is that why this is happening?

Thanks!

Stan

GormoGFC
Youth Prospect
Youth Prospect

Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:35 pm

The same happened for me as well.
Do we apply live update again?
It all goes back to the old argument about referees who have never played at this level ....

KEVK1981
Youth Prospect
Youth Prospect

Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:56 pm

StanRoofner wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:32 pm
I thought I followed the directions exactly. Looking over them I am sure.

However, after doing the Import for the teams, all of the transfers are undone that occur once doing the apply live update. The only thing I noticed was that last year we only selected the ' Apply player and squad data' for the Bundesliga since you guys were building from the ground up, but this year I am not seeing any distinction in the directions. Is that why this is happening?

Thanks!

Stan
I also had issue and could not get an answer on Twitter when I asked it.

I have a theory on this and hopefully TheMidniteKid can help on this.

If you look at his original video tutorial https://goo.gl/uDgPPL and go to 9min 30sec where he imports teams. Then jump ahead a little to 10min 15sec where the 3 boxes appear.

He ticks the box Apply player and squad data, but I think you only tick that for newly created Bundesliga teams and players.

As V1 did not contain Bundesliga teams, this box should be left blank.

• Information