Question About Stadium Images Included In The Option Files

The latest news and information on how to apply our PES Universe Option File for PES 2018 on PS4
DieMannschaft4WC

Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:18 pm

First and foremost,

I want to thank the people at PES Universe for creating a solid Option File for PES 2018. The addition of both kits (clubs and countries) and teams has already given PES 2018 a big boost, and the managers and competition emblems are a big bonus too.

The issue I have been having involves stadiums, and the stadium images which are included in the option file. Specifically, I am able to successfully import the stadium images into the Data Management, and am able to select certain stadium images for their respective teams (France, Spurs, Denmark, Chelsea, etc...). However, that stadium image does not actually appear in the game. Instead, what appears is the system stadium which was selected i.e., Konami Stadium, San Siro, Signal Iduna Park, etc...

Am I missing a step in the process, or is there some additional work which will be done regarding more stadiums added to the game instead of the 24 from which to currently choose.

Thanks.

• Information