Friendlies with Option File Teams

The latest news and information on how to apply our PES Universe Option File for PES 2018 on PS4
keoghtana
Youth Prospect
Youth Prospect

Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:49 am

Hi Lads,
Option File V2 is amazing, followed tutorials and all went well. I have a couple of questions though.
1) Is it possible to use teams such as Bayern Munich in 2 player friendlies (local play). Bayern are there and kits are fine but when I tried to play a friendly v my mate Bayern had the correct kit but wrong players. The correct players are there if I try to play the Bundesleauge but not there in friendlies. Anyway to over come this?

2) Is there any option file/individual teams for the teams in rest of Europe yet, or is it in the pipeline?

3) When the classic option file comes out will it overwrite a different league as in one of the ones I don't use ....sorry Asia

Thanks guys keep up the good work. Well worth the price of gold membership, fantastic work

KEVK1981
Youth Prospect
Youth Prospect

Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:44 pm

1) On team selection screen, hit R3 on controller which turns off live update. You need to do this for teams that have been created from scratch on the option file such as the Bundesliga teams.

I can't speak for the PES Universe guys, but I'm fairly sure they will be adding some more other European teams such as Celtic and others. Also not sure about the Classic Teams and how that will work.

keoghtana
Youth Prospect
Youth Prospect

Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:17 pm

Thanks Kev

• Information