INSTALLING PES UNIVERSE V3 FOR PC - SAVE FOLDER

xwaia
Youth Prospect
Youth Prospect

Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:16 pm

Hey there is my folder "save" with v3.

1. Going in your save folder, and delete all file except: File List, System, Graphics, ML, and Replay.
2. Download my save folder
3. Copy and paste all file in my save folder, and paste in your save folder
4. Enjoy with it!

Download: https://mega.nz/#F!8jxxQCjZ!dWEl_jZskmHN6i3658PYXA

Write me below if it works!!

steven11
Youth Prospect
Youth Prospect

Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:19 pm

Work perfectly!!! Thank you very much!!!

Pablo_KJ

Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:49 pm

hi!! i installed and works fine!!...just one question....the chineses league...i only see the competition logo, but no teams, and no teams logos (i donk know players).....this is correct?

thanks!!

one last question: how you obtain theses "save folder" files?

hotwhiskey
Youth Prospect
Youth Prospect

Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:19 pm

Thank you for your trouble. Its working 100%. Nice job.

helguson4
Youth Prospect
Youth Prospect

Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:46 am

Nice!

xwaia
Youth Prospect
Youth Prospect

Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:39 am

Pablo_KJ wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:49 pm
hi!! i installed and works fine!!...just one question....the chineses league...i only see the competition logo, but no teams, and no teams logos (i donk know players).....this is correct?

thanks!!

one last question: how you obtain theses "save folder" files?
I answer your question, for all.

As you can see the file for PC is smaller and there are not all the faces of the coaches, but if you want you can implement them by manually taking pictures from the file for ps4.
And there are no Chinese teams, always developed for ps4 and for PC they have not implemented because apparently led to various crashes so I hope for the next patch will implement the Chinese teams for PC and maybe even put the faces of the coaches.

I also tried to install them but it brings errors, and they start to pop up dummy everywhere!

Thanks to everyone for the feedback, I'm glad to help the community with a small gesture!
GG at all!!

PS: "one last question: how you obtain theses "save folder" files?" -> those files that you see, are simply the files ced, kit, faces, stadiums, etcc ... implemented with the installation. They will appear every time you import a team in full, or a simple image :)

Pablo_KJ

Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:17 pm

xwaia wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:39 am
PS: "one last question: how you obtain theses "save folder" files?" -> those files that you see, are simply the files ced, kit, faces, stadiums, etcc ... implemented with the installation. They will appear every time you import a team in full, or a simple image :)
ahh okey!!! i dont know the diferences...these files appear when you do apply the "other" OF jajaj...thanks!!!

PS:Chinese league it will appear in the next datapack of konami....25/10

• Information