PS4 2019 Option File

Hoopsprings

Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:10 pm

I have just purchased this and downloaded from your site.

However, I am unable to upload to my PS4 and I am not sure why, as the instructions you have provided do not align with the options I have.

1. Right clicking on the WEPES.rar file that I have downloaded does not provide an option to extract - it simply isn't on the menu. I tried sending to a zipped folder, where it did allow me to put it into a WEPES file that appeared to match what you are looking for.

2. Within PES 2019, my edit menu simply does not have a Data Management option. It does have an Import/Export option and I have tried to use that. However once I go into there and select from the USB (whose size matches that of the file I downloaded) it tells me there are no files found.

Are there real instructions to get the option file uploaded? It sounds like a great idea in principle and as you are charging for the privelege, I would expect it to align with the reality.

abdulmajeedtaher
Youth Prospect
Youth Prospect

Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:16 pm

When you right click the WEPES using Winrar, you should see 4 options as mentioned below:-
1) Open with Winrar
2) Extract Files..
3) Extract Here
4) Extract to WEPES\

You need to go with the 4th Option "Extract to WEPES\

RUUNO
Youth Prospect
Youth Prospect

Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:48 pm

Hi!

I followed instructions in the following video and my option file works perfectly: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3jSdj_QnlU&t=986s
I used WinRAR to extract the files and the first option "Open with WinRAR".

Hoopsprings

Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:29 pm

Thanks both for the response - by some miracle I now have the bulk of it loaded into the PS4.

The tutorial video is fine for the PS4 bit but the rest is a bit previous - my problems came with the protocol of downloading the file and getting it correctly on to the memory stick. I accidentally added an extra file tier of WEPES (I had already created the WEPES folder) and it seems that my mistake has enabled the file to work. What I don't have are the Bayern and Dortmund squads though - following the tutorial video for this has left me with some random players. I assume this is something to do with the instruction to tick certain boxes once you have selected both of these teams after the first tranche of downloading. Any tips for this most welcome.

• Information