All Goalkeepers in Option file V2 in Bundesliga [PC Option file] and player name issue

denash1
Youth Prospect
Youth Prospect

Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:35 pm

Hi,

I have installed your V2 option file for PC, after getting your Gold Membership, but I am getting an issue where whenever I import your option file as per your manual, I am seeing all players in Bundesliga show up as goalkeepers, please see screenshots below:

This looks fine:

But then the players show up as goalkeepers:

Do you guys have any idea how I can fix this?

Thanks a lot for your help!!

Edit: Further to that The game also crashes when I try to play as those teams...

2nd issue: in a lot of teams players are missing the first letters of their names E.G Eduardo from Man City is called Duardo... do you know how to fix this? thanks a lot.

steven11
Youth Prospect
Youth Prospect

Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:04 am

denash1 wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:35 pm
Hi,

I have installed your V2 option file for PC, after getting your Gold Membership, but I am getting an issue where whenever I import your option file as per your manual, I am seeing all players in Bundesliga show up as goalkeepers, please see screenshots below:

Edit: Further to that The game also crashes when I try to play as those teams...

2nd issue: in a lot of teams players are missing the first letters of their names E.G Eduardo from Man City is called Duardo... do you know how to fix this? thanks a lot.
Yeah, i'm having the same issue as well, but no quick fix and no answers so far... :( :( :(
Issue #1 All GK issue - To fix this you have to go into edit mode > team > game plan and load defaultt team setting, then line-up will back to normal, BUT you have to do it 1-by-1, which you need to quite some times to change, there isnot faster i know so far.

Issue #2 Crash issue - i experience as well, but not everytime... depends on luck really....

Issue #3 Players are missing the first letters - this is super annoying, to fix#1 is already time consuming, but this is every players in the team that imported. Not one reply my post so far and no solution as well.
p/s: I tried to import other team from other OF, there no such issue, not sure why...

Hope some expert can help us.... :(

psynapse

Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:14 am

If you go and change all Bundesliga teams to the default in data management folder like steven said it won't be crashing I think, that will solve all goalie problem. To change the names you actually have to go and update every name of every player in Bundesliga which is a huge pain and very time consuming, each player is missing first letter of their name and on their uniform as well (so it's 2 name updates for every player).

denash1
Youth Prospect
Youth Prospect

Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:12 am

The main issue I have is as soon as you import the Bundesliga, Brazil and Serbia with the options they say you should use.

It d Want only break Bundesliga player names but breaks e.g Man City players.

What upsets me even more is that in their screenshots Bayern vs Leverkusen.. everything is fine but for the users everything is messed up..

Maybe can. YOU patch makers provide us with YOUR edit.bin file as that will fix the issue instantly for everyone on PC in regards to player names!!! Please provide us with the file thanks.

xale94

Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:53 am

It's just absurd.

So... you pay 10€ for a gold subscription.

"You'll have v2 on Thursday... ". A week after, "you'll have on friday".

"Full Bundesliga!!" And there are many teams with no photo of their players. The average stats are awfull, even for some teams that aren't in European competitions... it seems a patch done without time and that is absurd. If you need more time then don't say any date. Just tell us some feedback about the project. Yeah, we have the kits, the shields... and the players? Please...

That's another point, the feedback. You delayed a week the v2, and instead telling us that it would take more time you didn't say anything till next week.

"Custom feedback!" Well, then why are there players which name doesn't have the first letter? You told us that this would be fixed on next version, I remember that from the installation tutorial video v1!!

Completely awfull. And if you don't like that someone critisize your work, then don't ask for money. 10€. 1/4 of the game's price. And yet we must say "thanks", must we?

denash1
Youth Prospect
Youth Prospect

Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:32 pm

Ok I have done some further digging into my issues.

All the problems with the player names only start happening if you do the step to add the Bundesliga, Serbian and Brazilian National teams (the one about import lineups) if you do not do that the player names are fine... and more investigation into the issues shows me the issues are with the .ted files you have in all of Bundesliga teams,brazilian and Serbian teams folders.

Can please investigate the .TED files and let us know how to resolve the issues with the player names? OR can you tell us how to edit the .ted files? Thanks

Until you fix the .ted files we can import the players and line ups and this in turn causes everyone not to have thhear Bundesliga...

I hope you please help us guys!!

hotwhiskey
Youth Prospect
Youth Prospect

Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:32 pm

This latest V2 Option file is absolute shambles on PC. Serie A, Scottish and french league filled with goalkeepers. Bundesliga which I'm waiting on the file's were not present in my download. They really don't have any idea how to run a paid service.

denash1
Youth Prospect
Youth Prospect

Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:56 pm

I am unhappy that they are not responding to people who have issues.... weren’t gold members supposed to get premium support as well?

Bandes
Youth Prospect
Youth Prospect

Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:18 pm

Ja für das,dass hier richtig viel Geld verlangt wird
Ist der Service unter aller sau....
Schade um das Geld

denash1
Youth Prospect
Youth Prospect

Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:12 pm

I installed your new PC OF for bundesliga and I am still getting the issues of player names first letter beeing cut off!!

Can you please let us know how to fix this??

Further to that the players are still all goalkeepers until you do the reset of the teams like the 2nd post in here suggests but that still does not matter because if you start a game with Bayern or Leverkusen vs Bertha the game still crashes!! Please investigate your .TED files as the issue is definitely in there!! Please provide us at least with an acknowledgment of the issue so we know you are working on it!!

• Information