URGENT - Loading failed error message

virtualyoda888
Youth Prospect
Youth Prospect

Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:05 pm

Hi all,

So this is my first time using the site and i have downloaded and installed the v2 option file using the detailed instructions and video tutorials.

I have the usb formatted to FAT32 and once I complete all steps and get to 'Import Competition' > 'Select all files' > 'Go to Detailed Settings' > 'Overwriting images files of the same name UNTICKED' > '._56AsianCup.ced Loading failed.'

I have tried deselecting the AsianCup.ced to see if it was just an error with that file type but when it tried the next file 'bundesliga' I get the same message.

Anyone had this problem and know the solution.

My head is busting trying to fix this as I feel I am following all the steps.

Help and guidance very much appreciated.

Yoda

virtualyoda888
Youth Prospect
Youth Prospect

Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:15 pm

I think it has been fixed!

Checked the forum and found the answer (should have maybe done this before posting)

Thanks goes to 'darkew' - if anyone has the issue the resolution is below:

"When you extract the file, for whatever reason it creates a bunch of duplicates. You either have to select only the files that don't have that DOT UNDERLINE thing at the beginning, which is super annoying -- or download an app called BlueHarvest (30 day free trial.) Run it in the WEPES folder in your USB drive and it will delete all the duplicates. Then follow the instructions from the video and it will work."

• Information