[PC] V3 Bundesliga OK but other leagues...

helguson4
Youth Prospect
Youth Prospect

Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:02 pm

Hi!

You have repaired Bundesliga, but other leagues like Jupiler etc. have the same problem whit players surnames. And i must change the squads to default. PES UNIVERSE PLEASE!

Eredivisie, Jupiler, Liga Nos, Serie A, Ligue 1, Skybet Championship, Premier League, Superliga...

helguson4
Youth Prospect
Youth Prospect

Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:17 pm

EXAMPLE:

REALLY?!

Shiryo
Youth Prospect
Youth Prospect

Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:58 pm

When you import the option file you must NOT check "apply player data" to every team or that happens.
You have to do a first import of all team without any check, then you import only Bundesliga, Chinese League, Brasilian League and some national teams they said in the tutorial with the check on "apply player data".

That said, everything gonna be right but the Chinese League which is not in the PC pack, and Brasilian League that has the "all-gk" problem and name are cut. Plus, some team make the game crash, so probabily they just put the PS4 brasilian League in the PC pack...

helguson4
Youth Prospect
Youth Prospect

Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:00 pm

Shiryo wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:58 pm
When you import the option file you must NOT check "apply player data" to every team or that happens.
You have to do a first import of all team without any check, then you import only Bundesliga, Chinese League, Brasilian League and some national teams they said in the tutorial with the check on "apply player data".

That said, everything gonna be right but the Chinese League which is not in the PC pack, and Brasilian League that has the "all-gk" problem and name are cut. Plus, some team make the game crash, so probabily they just put the PS4 brasilian League in the PC pack...

I know this, I read the installation guide.

My problem with PES it is not it. I must reinstall the game and all mods what I've uploaded must install after import options file. Now it works.

• Information