Transfers in league mode Mod?

DoubleO88

Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:21 am

Hi I've been an avid fan of PES since way back to PES 3 on the PS2 and loved the games until they made their way onto next gen when I started to fall out of love with them, I wasn't one for Masters League or the new My Club or anything like that, I just love my league mode and playing with the realistic teams from real life, this was great on PS2 but one thing changed when we moved to next gen; I could no longer see transfers I made in edit mode reflected in my league I was playing. So if I had started a league with Juventus let's say and I was halfway through, then in real life Juventus sign arguably the 2nd best player in the world Ronaldo, I couldn't make that happen in my league and the league would be boring, not only that but I'd have to start a fresh league file to reflect the changes so I couldn't even go onto season 2 or season 3 of the league.

So what I'm asking is; is it possible to mod into the PC version of the game a way for transfers made in edit mode to take effect in your current league for all teams just as easy as changing Messi's boots? If this can be done successfully I'll register to PES Universe in a heart beat.

Thank you.

• Information