This can't be

Exceleron
Youth Prospect
Youth Prospect

Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:09 pm

So, new shiny forum, all this space and no posts?

Come one guys, let's show we don't love just leeching option files....

I'll start with a question that seems to imply you need to know me to answer it, but you really don't. Here goes...

- Why am I sucking at myClub..?

It seems that I struggle trying to go up in the divisions. Here's what a typical match looks like and I don't know why:

- When I have the ball, it seems the opponent always has 3-4 guys around me, and it's hard NOT to lose the ball..
- When my opponent has the ball, if I try to do the same, somehow they don't have that problem and his giys are always open and passing easily...

W T F ??

If I try to play online but in "normal" divisions (meaning not myClub) I do fairly well, bearing even olayers ranked higher than I currently am.

So why so much difference? Crappy strategy?

Bibby
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:00 pm

Hi and welcome mate!

What level players are you playing with?
Whats your TS?
Does your players fit your managers wishes?

All these points are huge in PES. Normal divisions are easier as all the players technically already play for the "manager" and have the tactics ingrained into them. Myclub however is a different kettle of fish and i have learnt the hard way.

Relegated 4 times in 4 seasons as i kept doing the same thing and didnt have a plan b when things went wrong.

Exceleron
Youth Prospect
Youth Prospect

Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:15 pm

Bibby wrote:
Hi and welcome mate!

Whats your TS?

All these points are huge in PES. Normal divisions are easier as all the players technically already play for the "manager" and have the tactics ingrained into them. Myclub however is a different kettle of fish and i have learnt the hard way.

Relegated 4 times in 4 seasons as i kept doing the same thing and didnt have a plan b when things went wrong.
Hey, thanks for replying.

I don't have a team *right now* because I'm doing whatever just to farm coins against cpu, seems I cannot manage my $ right, and I really don't get how if I have a team of fairly good players, with each costing 1500-200 to renew, and you only make roughly 2k per game. Then how do you really progress? Seems I play a streak of 10 games just to "pay the bills" that contract renewals cost..

But before that the "best" I had had a TS of 2400. Team Spirit was at 99 and allignment seemed to be 100%

I had slowly climbed from div 12 to div 9, and last attempt was not good and fell back to 10.

My managers are:

Fischer (initial one)
Luis Enrique (have to pay the bum to keep playing with him :D )
And the recently purchased to give him a chance: Burchet from the last campaign.

On the players side, I would say I have a ver decent selection, and it's probably just me lacking the skills/knowledge to put together a good combo. I have 95 players, and for your pleasure, listing them from highest ovr down:

Messi
Ronaldo (Brazil)
Sergio Ramos
T. Henry
Robben
Kroos
Modric
James Rodriguez
Fabregas
J Hernandez
Isco
Nolito
H.Larsson
Van Bommel
Mandana
Varane
Dybala
E. Davids
Litmanen
Pepe Reina
Juanfran
Sahin
Aduriz
Layun
B. Leno
Umtiti
J. Mathieu
Perrin
Khedira
Gonalons
Aurier
Lulic
J. Terry
Carvalho
Montolivo
Kiko Casilla
Bojan
Cillessen
Kovacic
Andre Gomes
Overmars
D. Fletcher
Kiyotake
Alvaro Negredo
M. Caceres
Antunes
Asamoah
Welington
A. Ramos
Juan jesus
Paco Alcacer
A. Martial
Wendell
Ivan Marcano
Maxwell
K. El Ahmadi
A. Carrillo
Sergi Roberto
N. Sansone
Paulo Olivera
Kostic
Rafinha
Aleix Vidal
Jese
K. Coman
Afellay
Canales
C. Grenier
J. Dos Santos
Coates
Jesus Corona
Bartra
Nacho
L. Griffiths
R. Riou
Vitor Aia
Plasil
M. Bodmer
Hulk
Martin Montoya
Bakary Kone
K. Bellarabi
Y. Sylla
Daniel Ayala
F. Gago
S. Ireland
Diego Llorente
Sinkgraven
Barazite
Fertoli
M. Al Nakhli
Ricardo Gomes
Idelino
Bruno Catanhede
M. Hudson

That's it...

Bibby
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:37 pm

Well looking at your team, players and managers no wonder your having trouble paying the bills haha... Stacked squads cost money so unless you save and save you don't get anywhere. Grinding is heart breaking but with your team it has to be done.

Exceleron
Youth Prospect
Youth Prospect

Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:40 pm

Bibby wrote:
Well looking at your team, players and managers no wonder your having trouble paying the bills haha... Stacked squads cost money so unless you save and save you don't get anywhere. Grinding is heart breaking but with your team it has to be done.

Would you suggest Inget rid of some (or lots) of these..?

Just built a new squad. Will show it to you once I figure out how to upload a pic...

Exceleron
Youth Prospect
Youth Prospect

Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:45 pm

Ok no worries...

Setup Mr. Burchet as Mgr.

With his 4-2-3-1 made up of:

GK
LB, CB, CB, RB
DMF, CMF, AMF
LMF, RMF
CF

And Team is:

GK: Pepe Reina
LB: LAYUN
CB: VARANE
CB: SERGIO RAMOS
RB: JUANFRAN
DMF: GONALONS
CMF: KROOS
AMF: MESSI
LMF: BELLARABI
RMF: ROBBEN
CF: RONALDO

Bench:

GK: B. LENO
CB: UMTITI
LB: MAXWELL
CMF: PLASIL
CMF: FLETCHER
AMF: JAMES RODRIGUEZ
CF: DYBALA

Thoughts..?

Bibby
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:31 am

Exceleron wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:40 pm
Bibby wrote:

Would you suggest Inget rid of some (or lots) of these..?

Just built a new squad. Will show it to you once I figure out how to upload a pic...
i have about 34 players in my squad.

3 Gk
12 DF
12 MF
7 ST

I keep who i want to play with from spins and the convert the rest into trainers if i know i will never use them

I have enough for a BB 5* team but i tend to play with 3/4* so it keeps my costs low so if i have a bad season i know i can still foot the bill.

Everyone plays differently though so its how you want to play the game

Bonoplayer
Youth Prospect
Youth Prospect

Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:51 pm

Bibby wrote:
Hi and welcome mate!

Whats your TS?

Hello mate,
some questions popped into my mind,
What do you mean by "players fit manager's wishes"?
How would I know which kind of players would respond to that?
Do I need to consider specific attributes or abilities or how do I recognize the type of players that would fit my manager wishes?

My managers are Luciano Spalletti (as the main coach and 2nd attacking tactic) and Diego Simeone (as my defensive coach)

Thank you so much!
In my teams, the goalie is the first attacker, and the striker the first defender.
-Johan Cruyff

Bibby
Site Admin
Site Admin

Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:32 am

Bonoplayer wrote:
Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:51 pm
Bibby wrote:
Hi and welcome mate!

Whats your TS?

Hello mate,
some questions popped into my mind,
What do you mean by "players fit manager's wishes"?
How would I know which kind of players would respond to that?
Do I need to consider specific attributes or abilities or how do I recognize the type of players that would fit my manager wishes?

My managers are Luciano Spalletti (as the main coach and 2nd attacking tactic) and Diego Simeone (as my defensive coach)

Thank you so much!
By fitting the managers wishes i mean does your players fit the managers tactics. dont worry if they dont at first as the more you play with them the more they will begin to adapt to how the manager plays so your Team Spirit will eventually begin to grow

As you can see from the image above, look in the bottom right hand corner. you will see a manager icon and then a link, then 2 different attributes by the player. Once you have played more games with that player your link will go blue and eventually be tactically fit to play for your manager with full confidence.

Exceleron
Youth Prospect
Youth Prospect

Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:35 am

Also you can use the "tactical training" items to boost these and increase team spirit.

• Information