*Online BETA Feedback*

Leave your Feedback for the Beta right here!
TheTrueBrits
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:35 am

Leave your feedback for the PES 2018 Online Beta here. July 20th - 31st

Discuss whatever you feel is important:
- Connection overall
- Pace of the game
- Gameplay as a whole
- Bugs
- Glitches
- 3v3 Mode

The more feedback you leave, the more Konami can tweak the game for final release.
Enjoy!

daveofduncan
Youth Prospect
Youth Prospect

Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:19 pm

I'm still finding defending a real puzzler this year. The pace put on the ball is crazy limited when trying to pass around your own box to clear, bodies everywhere, tap-ins galore. When it's your oppositions box, you tap pass and it still either goes in the wrong direction/to wrong player or straight at opposition defenders..been an issue with pes for a couple year now. As has the sudden drop in pace your defenders get when trying to turn and run in their own half. Not to mention the sudden BURST of pace opposition defenders get at the other end of the field when you're trying a run down the wing. I'm aware stamina plays a part but I'm not talking running the full length. 1-2 plays in their half still don't come off without getting closed down within a mini second.

Just little niggles like that, that are still around. Clumsy AI I guess is the issue. Particularly in the box and in midfield.

daveofduncan
Youth Prospect
Youth Prospect

Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:22 pm

Apologies for the double post but these instances are still an issue too. Twice in one game, I pressed square to clear and nothing. The delay was unreal in the first one in particular.

https://twitter.com/daveofduncan/status ... 5506258944

https://twitter.com/daveofduncan/status ... 4469039104

GormoGFC
Youth Prospect
Youth Prospect

Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:34 pm

When playing as France in Co-op I cannot tell the difference between the yellow and green player markers, I am colour blind but my son is not and even he has to look closely to tell the difference.

I like the feedback on bottom of screen such as good tackle etc

I did enjoy the Co-op mode despite the connection issues.
It all goes back to the old argument about referees who have never played at this level ....

farhantotti
Youth Prospect
Youth Prospect

Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:50 pm

Matchmaking still takes too long. I'm from Singapore and I would only get connected after 5-8 minutes.

Connection Level 3 - easier to get an opponent but there's some lag.

Connection Level 5 - takes a longer time to find an opponent but the connection is perfect.

TheMidniteKid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:33 am

Played 6 matches and won 5 - lost 1. Game is no doubt improved from last year but still feel 1-2 passing is too overpowered. Too spammish. Too easy. Defending on the other hand is sublime and all about having a good head on you. A proper football brain. That's some achievement when defence has been forgotten about for years.

OBH

Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:35 am

Hi all,

My 2 cents on the beta -

* Love the passing. You need to judge power for shorter passes more now rather than just tap, tap, tap 90% of the time, even if it is only a little bit it's at least possible to under-hit them.
* Manual GK is great.
* Like the new defending. A cross between classic PES auto defending and FIFAs terrible tactical defending. I think it's a great balance.
* 3v3 is brilliant when the connection is stable and your team mates aren't useless. One step closer to clubs!
* Hold up play is great. The new physical animations coupled with the skills creates some awesome moments.
* Liking the new default camera angle (still wish it had one like FIFAs Co-op camera as fan view is just too far, but still, its nice!)
* All players are still amazing at volleys.
* No injuries to be seen.
* Very lenient refs.
* I still cant seem to get players moving around the pitch enough when tactics are set to Possession. All seems very static to me.
* Griezmann is a beast.
* Firimino is rubbish :D

• Information