Full Option File V3 - Issues to install

The latest news and information on how to apply our PES Universe Option File for PES 2018 on PS4
Claire023
Youth Prospect
Youth Prospect

Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:36 am

Hi All,

I am having trouble installing the V3 Full Option File. I am using the steps provided in the How to Install Tab of V3 but without success. Unfortunately I am encountering an issue on Step 17 which is not letting me proceed:

16. Now go Data Management > Import/Export > Import Team

17. TICK every team EXCEPT those named ger_ on your PS4 pad and Go To Detailed Settings

After that I just click ok, I do not tick any of the boxes. It starts showing many pop-ups that it is installing however it comes to a halt stating:

1.Load Data not found
2. Failed to Import CD Tenerife to CN White Blue
3. Unable to import data

I have deleted all previous images prior to this but it is still not working!!

Am I missing something here? I am quite frustrated as I have been trying to solve this for two days!!!!

Thanks,
Claire

arc1929

Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:01 pm

same issue here

Claire023
Youth Prospect
Youth Prospect

Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:27 pm

Well I finally managed to install. Left the live update for last but still am having trouble installing Bundesliga... but at least I have most of the update.

In my opinion even though there are various videos highlighting how to install, they are not quite straightforward, even the steps on how to install option file 3, they did not work for me.

ManualFootball

Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:28 am

I had these issues as well. After several attempts I got it to work.

First, I deleted all images from previous option file using in game edit. Next, I deleted edit data in PS4 settings. Settings>Application Saved Data Management>Saved Data in System Storage>Delete>PES 2108>Edit Data.

To install v3 option file I imported the Competition logos first then saved. Next, I imported teams, selecting all teams except Bundesliga, Other European Teams (APOEL FC...Rosenborg BK), National teams, Liga MX. Again I saved. Then I imported Bundesliga, Other European Teams, National teams, Liga MX, checking the 'Apply Player and Squad Data' box. I saved one more time.

After checking that the option file worked I imported the Chinese Super League and Brasileirão, checking the 'Apply Player and Squad Data' box. I saved again.

• Information