Newbie Needs Help!

The latest news and information on how to apply our PES Universe Option File for PES 2018 on PS4
monkeycid

Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:36 am

Hello!

This is my first time using a USB storage device with a PlayStation and having a bit of difficulty that is not covered by the FAQ or installation guide. Firstly, how should the WEPES folder be structured? The V3 Option File came with several folders such as 00. Apply Player and Squad Data, 00. Competitions, 01. LaLiga Santander 1024, etc. There wasn't a folder named WEPES in the downloaded file.

So far I have created a WEPES folder and copy and pasted all of the individual folders into it but it doesn't seem to be working. When I go into Data Management and try to Import, it asks me to choose a USB storage device but I cannot see any listed.

Is the folder structure wrong?

ManualFootball

Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:17 pm

Did you format the USB drive? Select FAT32 when you do so. After, create a folder on the USB drive called WEPES and drag all the folder files - 00. Apply Player and Squad Data, etc. - over.

Plug the drive into your PS4 and in the PES 2018 menu select Edit Menu > Data Management > Import/Export. I posted the steps I used here: viewtopic.php?f=45&t=230

• Information