First time PES player

The latest news and information on how to apply our PES Universe Option File for PES 2018 on PS4
lauratherese

Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:38 am

I have literally just bought my first ever PES game. Got PES 2018 yesterday after getting so fed up with the FIFA gameplay.

I am having major problems though installing option file v3. I am downloading using Mac so not sure if this could be the problem (it usually is with these sorts of things). One thing I noticed is that it doesn't have a folder called WEPES. I had to manually create one and drag the files into that.....is that right? The instructions seem to state it will download a file called WEPES...???

So after doing that and formatting my hard drive to FAT32 I then follow the instructions and all works fine up until importing competitions.....I then just receive an email within 3 seconds of it trying to install the files. I tried to follow the other steps of importing teams etc and again, errors after errors.....

Has anybody got any ideas what might be going on or whether there is a better way to do it?

Really appreciate the help

• Information