Pesuniverse V2option file when ?

Rodo88
Youth Prospect
Youth Prospect

Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:10 am

Hi all,

It looks to me the forum is kinda dead, we dont see any update progress or what so ever.

The live update is already out , so are you working on V2 and when will this go live ?

Also where is the Subject Pes 2019 on the forum ??

i paid for you service and ofcourse iam happy with the V1 file but i see a lack of support, or is this just me ?

Thnx!

Huylens

Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:11 pm

Rodo88 wrote:
Hi all,

It looks to me the forum is kinda dead, we dont see any update progress or what so ever.

The live update is already out , so are you working on V2 and when will this go live ?

i paid for you service and ofcourse iam happy with the V1 file but i see a lack of support, or is this just me ?

Thnx!
At the moment the focus seems to be on streaming matches on twitch. ;-)

Rodo88
Youth Prospect
Youth Prospect

Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:29 pm

Huylens wrote:
Rodo88 wrote:
Hi all,

Thnx!
Hmmzz,

we pay for the option file and not the streaming, i hope they realy will ad that bundeliga soon!

sir_goal

Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:21 pm

Rodo88 wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:29 pm
Huylens wrote:
Rodo88 wrote:
Hi all,

Thnx!
Hmmzz,

we pay for the option file and not the streaming, i hope they realy will ad that bundeliga soon!
First said: I'm glad that there are guys who bring out quality option files. Thanx! And: Yes, I paid for it, too.

But so far there's absolutely no support, no Bundesliga.
Any kind of announcement for V2? Nope.

That's really disappointing!

So many questions here in the forum related to the live updates etc. but no official response. And finally hearing about that live streaming makes me really ... sad.

C'mon guys! Don't let us feel bad... make us happy with support and V2!

DackJaniels

Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:10 pm

So yeah, I don't think these care much, yesterday they said V2 would be avalaible for paid members, and this morning I paid thinking I could finally get that V2, and start my Master League... Well... So much for that.

In the meantine, these guys are too busy advertising their streams no one wants to watch anyway ....

It's not a big deal, but considering these guys never answer to ANYONE on any social media, I kinda regret my pruchase, especially considering they are avalaible for free (not legally though but still) just after a few days...

Robinforsure

Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:17 pm

I agree with all of you.
I appreciate everyone working on option files for PES but, as a paying customer I Think they should let us know when we get the new option file. You know a deadline and updates.
Also PES 2019 has been out for a while, but hey stuff like this takes time I guess.

abdulmajeedtaher
Youth Prospect
Youth Prospect

Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:14 pm

Yes, its so sad to see we don't get official replies to our posts. I got once reply on their emali but afterwards that too stopped

hotwhiskey
Youth Prospect
Youth Prospect

Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:39 pm

Absolutely ridiculous the feedback from these people. PesUniverse posted a tweet i think on Saturday saying V2 will be delayed. But nothing since. They absolutely ignore the community. Bad service all round when you ask for money for your work and not engage with your costumers.

sir_goal

Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:08 pm

hotwhiskey wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:39 pm
PesUniverse posted a tweet i think on Saturday saying V2 will be delayed. But nothing since.
I wonder if there are any new announcements on social media? Nothing new here on the website...

• Information