Option File Error PS4

67MB

Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:08 pm

Hey,

Just purchased the option file, only to find that it will not work. I have followed the instructions given but I constantly get the same error when importing teams:

._CONMEBOL_ECUpesuni1024.ted
Loading failed

Any help please?

attackbat

Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:16 pm

Had precisely the same issue. Very annoying.

Ernie009
Youth Prospect
Youth Prospect

Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:12 pm

Hey guys,

I share your frustration. Just a few days ago my option file didn’t work, but now it’s up and running, and it’s fantastic. I will try my best to help you. If you haven’t already, I highly recommend watching this: https://youtu.be/Z3jSdj_QnlU

As he explains in his video, you will need to go to import/export and then delete, and delete all the data there, competitions, logos, kits, everything. Then when importing the files, make sure you have Dortmund and Bayern unselected. Also, prior to installing make sure you have gone into your PS4 storage, deleted the Edit Data you may have had, and then go back into PES and apply the live update. Hopefully this helps, and say resilient! Check out my forum if you want to hear my story.

Cheers!

darkew
Youth Prospect
Youth Prospect

Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:20 am

I've done all of that in the video, still getting the same problems. There's a bunch of duplicate files that start with a dot ".". I tried selecting every other file (so not the ones with dots) which was a pain in the ass, and for some reason, the importing went through a bunch of them without a problem, until it hit Colombia and stopped. Trying to import the competitions doesn't work no matter what. Don't know what to do.

darkew
Youth Prospect
Youth Prospect

Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:09 am

67MB wrote:
Hey,

Just purchased the option file, only to find that it will not work. I have followed the instructions given but I constantly get the same error when importing teams:

Loading failed

Any help please?
67MB, I'm guessing you're on a Mac?

When you extract the file, for whatever reason it creates a bunch of duplicates. You either have to select only the files that don't have that DOT UNDERLINE thing at the beginning, which is super annoying -- or download an app called BlueHarvest (30 day free trial.) Run it in the WEPES folder in your USB drive and it will delete all the duplicates. Then follow the instructions from the video and it will work.

virtualyoda888
Youth Prospect
Youth Prospect

Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:15 pm

darkew wrote:
67MB wrote:
Hey,

Loading failed

Any help please?

When you extract the file, for whatever reason it creates a bunch of duplicates. You either have to select only the files that don't have that DOT UNDERLINE thing at the beginning, which is super annoying -- or download an app called BlueHarvest (30 day free trial.) Run it in the WEPES folder in your USB drive and it will delete all the duplicates. Then follow the instructions from the video and it will work.
Had this issue and this resolved it - done it the super annoying way as i was using MAC also]

Cheers darkew you legend!

67MB

Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:04 pm

darkew wrote:
67MB wrote:
Hey,

Loading failed

Any help please?

Sorry for the late reply. Thanks a lot man, that worked a treat. Appreciate it :D :D

• Information