PS4 V3 Option file not importing post Data Pack 2.0

StanRoofner
Youth Prospect
Youth Prospect

Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:59 pm

I keep getting the message "You cannot import any more images...." even though I know in the past you could import way more images. When the message appears when I look a the image list I see the following...

1. Large Uniforms - 204
2. Small Uniforms - 133
3. Team Emblems - 84
4. Competition Emblems - 54
5. Manager Photos - 226
6. Stadiums - 206

I use the base V3 option file, and simply replaced the Premiere League and the Skybet league with the 2048 versions of the file uniforms. I wonder if them adding more leagues has screwed things up? Not sure, but I know before you could have wayyyyyyyyyyyy more Small Uniforms and such. In case it isn't implied this is post Datapack 2. Also, before I did anything, I actually deleted my Edit file and created a new one and deleted all images everywhere prior to doing the imports and of course did all of the live updates.

Please advise!

Thanks!

Stan Roofner

StanRoofner
Youth Prospect
Youth Prospect

Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:28 am

I started doing things like one league at a time and paid attention to the countdown that you get as you import files. I think the issue that I am running into has something to do with the amount of stadiums or coaches. The only reason I say that is that when I was importing things when it failed this time it was Jupiler league and the only items that are part of that are stadiums and coaches. The other option would be that there is some kind of master count for how many total images combined can be imported and I just so happened to tip the scale with the coaches and stadiums. Not sure if this is helpful or not. Thanks!

• Information